About Me

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
Hideyasu M. R. Edward "Hide" Sasaki, Esq., Ph.D. in Comp. Sci. is a computer scientist working in the Gov't of Japan for Artificial Intelligence Initiative, and he is Catholic lawyer admitted to practice in New York, the United States.

Friday, September 21, 2012

In Tokyo, a series of medical check waits me on the heart attack. I thank God who has given me this as a chance to come back to His road. I really understand what He would have paved for me since the departure for this one-year travel in which He kindly allows the devil to try me whether I would return to Him. From the Vatican to Oxford, it is a long path for me; that is literally a suffering and trial. But, it is the providence that He has shown to me. Te deum laudamus. Gratia domine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.