My profile is detailed in: http://sites.google.com/site/hsasakilab/
About Me
- Dr. Hideyasu M. R. Edward "Hide" Sasaki
- Tokyo, Japan
- Hideyasu M. R. Edward "Hide" Sasaki, Esq., Ph.D. in Comp. Sci. is a computer scientist working in the Gov't of Japan for Artificial Intelligence Initiative, and he is Catholic lawyer admitted to practice in New York, the United States.
Sunday, October 7, 2012
Not a small number of old friends outside and new friends herein cheer me up by email or in person; I have felt alone to have to battle against the evil. But, our Lord Jesus Christ is God of Love. I praise and thank Him, Alleluia! I am really happy to find I am not alone with all of you, people of justice and under His mercy. Thank you very much, all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.