About Me

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
Hideyasu M. R. Edward "Hide" Sasaki, Esq., Ph.D. in Comp. Sci. is a computer scientist working in the Gov't of Japan for Artificial Intelligence Initiative, and he is Catholic lawyer admitted to practice in New York, the United States.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

This afternoon, I went to the Greek Restaurant and asked a dish I would like to try since I found it: a fried duck liver. First, Madam made a face and brought a menu in Chesky and confirmed it. I was really excited during wait for that. I confess  I don't like duck, because everyday I had to eat it in Hong Kong. I hate oily dishes among them, duck is the worst. What she brought me finally was a very lightly fried duck liver that didn't have any smell. It tasted so nice! With a sidedish of grilled vegetables of the season, everything was harmonized. Just after asking an espresso, a gentleman behind me asked if I were from China. He got an email from Taipei on his iPhone. We talked a bid together about IT industries and new release of a Windows 8 installed tablet pc from Acer in Taiwan. It's a nice talk that let me know the average income in Ostrava and the economy of Czech.

It is rainy outside. In the return for home, I found me enjoy that rain and realized the reason of my feeling. I am happy here to be with people around me. I thank God, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.