My profile is detailed in: http://sites.google.com/site/hsasakilab/
About Me
- Dr. Hideyasu M. R. Edward "Hide" Sasaki
- Tokyo, Japan
- Hideyasu M. R. Edward "Hide" Sasaki, Esq., Ph.D. in Comp. Sci. is a computer scientist working in the Gov't of Japan for Artificial Intelligence Initiative, and he is Catholic lawyer admitted to practice in New York, the United States.
Friday, July 13, 2012
It is a windy and a bid cold day. Are we heading for autumn? Hopefully, not so. I've done some works and go onto reading papers piled up on a desk. It is the 13th of Friday. Actually, a thing of the day happened to me, but I got it back to the belonging and pray for God's help. The landscape this morning from here was really nice to cast away such a miserable happening from the mind. I really thank Lord for giving me with the command to fight against it, spiritually with faith and pray and on the world with a licence of lawyering.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.