About Me

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
Hideyasu M. R. Edward "Hide" Sasaki, Esq., Ph.D. in Comp. Sci. is a computer scientist working in the Gov't of Japan for Artificial Intelligence Initiative, and he is Catholic lawyer admitted to practice in New York, the United States.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The mid May, I move to Czech for talking as visiting professor at VSB Technological University of Ostrava. That is the region once upon a time known as Bohemia Kingdom. This is cool to label me so, right! I finally become a Bohemian, still better than Der fliegende Holländer. I stay there for three months and travel a lot around the EU countries, and embargo on the UK, finally. I've never been there; so excited! I have a chance to visit Oxford and give a talk in the Dept. of Computer Science.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.