My profile is detailed in: http://sites.google.com/site/hsasakilab/
About Me
- Dr. Hideyasu M. R. Edward "Hide" Sasaki
- Tokyo, Japan
- Hideyasu M. R. Edward "Hide" Sasaki, Esq., Ph.D. in Comp. Sci. is a computer scientist working in the Gov't of Japan for Artificial Intelligence Initiative, and he is Catholic lawyer admitted to practice in New York, the United States.
Sunday, May 31, 2015
It was a strange quake that occurred last night. Its magnitude was gauged 8.1 as the largest one among deep seabed quakes in world record of the kind of quakes. At first I felt it a tiny sway for a while, and a sudden shake followed it. I felt as if I were on a turn table of a record player. I've never experienced such that feeling in my life. No victim but for 12 injured; still not bad in the late evening. This year is full of surprises in Japan, really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.