About Me

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
Hideyasu M. R. Edward "Hide" Sasaki, Esq., Ph.D. in Comp. Sci. is a computer scientist working in the Gov't of Japan for Artificial Intelligence Initiative, and he is Catholic lawyer admitted to practice in New York, the United States.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Yesterday, I saw a fawn in a forest near the University apartment. It was so cute! This morning, a hare jumped into a bush, as soon as she found me on a plain at the end of the forest. Tomorrow, what is coming next? Anyway, I have almost finished a work with HFL. Hopefully, he may enjoy this fruit with me. I would step forward on the research that is much more bio-inspired and in the insect ecology direction. Maybe, as Evgeny emailed me, I may find somewhere and somebody good to work on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.