About Me

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
The Hon. Dr. Hideyasu M. R. "Hide" Sasaki is a computer scientist working in Gov't of Japan for Artificial Intelligence Initiative and Catholic lawyer admitted to practice in New York, the United States.

Friday, October 9, 2026

Traditional Judaism expects Elijah to return to earth before the arrival of the Messiah in their term, who is Christ Jesus in reality. This expectation is obvious in Malachi 4:5, which states that God will send the prophet before the "great and awesome day of the Lord."

Instead of staying on earth, Elijah seemed to prefer conversing in person with the Lord on Mt. Tabor for only a brief period, as described in Matthew 17:1–8, Mark 9:2–8, and Luke 9:28–36. I agree with his choice. 

Would you want to leave heaven and come back to earth for good? Apparently, I would be counted as a heretic. Am I too close to the Church of England? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.