About Me

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
The Hon. Dr. Hideyasu M. R. "Hide" Sasaki is a computer scientist working in Gov't of Japan for Artificial Intelligence Initiative and Catholic lawyer admitted to practice in New York, the United States.

Sunday, October 4, 2026

The reason I finally bought a smartphone is simple: I couldn't successfully emulate the smartphone environment on my Windows 10 laptop (Here you laugh at my pains).

Once, I tried installing several apps on some emulators, but modern apps are designed around direct device-to-device communication. You’ve got to tell me that even a professional would struggle with this. I'm an amateur, I confess. Or at least, I pretended to be one.

Anyway, I use it now. Hmmm... I've gotten bored of it already. I changed my wallpaper to my dog's face, transferred several songs and streams from my laptop, and I'm now able to read my Gmail. 

So what? I still type on my laptop. You see. Nothing has changed in my life. People would never count me as Gen Z. Were you expecting a proverb? Nothing came to my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.