About Me

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
The Hon. Dr. Hideyasu M. R. "Hide" Sasaki is a computer scientist working in Gov't of Japan for Artificial Intelligence Initiative and Catholic lawyer admitted to practice in New York, the United States.

Friday, October 2, 2026

I have just updated my LinkedIn about the one-month fast-track internal audit in the NICT Knowledge Hub on June 2026. 

I leveraged generative AI for legal and technical compliance cross-referencing and cross-examination during online interviews with department staff and associated vendor, and uncovered unauthorized external involvement from the project's very inception. 

The AI agent system successfully identified that an ideological group with a specific political agenda fundamentally incompatible with the pure technological integrity and scientific mission of the NICT had intervened in the critical data definition and schema design phases.

I never imagined that such a ghost of the past century still haunted the modern era.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.