About Me

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
The Hon. Dr. Hideyasu M. R. "Hide" Sasaki is a computer scientist working in Gov't of Japan for Artificial Intelligence Initiative and Catholic lawyer admitted to practice in New York, the United States.

Saturday, October 10, 2026

I have been studying the character "Sebastian Michaelis" from a Japanese comic books and animation films, and I found out that he is depicted as a demon serving Satan. Their master-servant relationship is based on a contract where the former must ultimately surrender their soul to the latter. Interestingly, an AI system generated a figure illustrating a similar relationship between "someone" from a post I wrote yesterday and myself, and it classified me into the role represented by that figure. Hmm... it might actually be true after all, in a legal context.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.