About Me

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
The Hon. Dr. Hideyasu M. R. "Hide" Sasaki is a computer scientist working in Gov't of Japan for Artificial Intelligence Initiative and Catholic lawyer admitted to practice in New York, the United States.

Friday, October 9, 2026

Have you heard the term, 'local communism'? A group of old men and old ladies speaking Japanese uttered the term in my presence, when I interrogated them online. 

First, I imagined they were pretending to be in a poor political sitcom or something. But, they repeatedly tried to persuade a person who I know well, and who faced them in person, to surrender to the ideology that the term represents, and the entire interrogation was fully recorded on a digital stream. I shuddered. They still cling to the ghost of the last century. Can you believe it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.